Just picked up two more teams the other day. I’ve got a lot of painting ahead of me. Still wanting more suggestions. Post them in the comments!
Added aluminum to the top of the glass. It now looks more realistic and is much more stable.
Here are my rough plans for the scoreboard. I found a board of masonite and traced out the pattern and cut it.
I will have more photos and commentary when I begin assembling the whole thing. Check back soon.
I fixed one of the inferred sensors that had a lose connection. I wired them into the puck catcher and it now works.
I have begun painting the Winnipeg Jets division rival, the Chicago Blackhawks. I have gone a bit bruin what you can see here. I will have more pics up soon.
I have begun cutting the glass. All I’m using is a ruler and an x-acto knife. I score the plexiglass 5-7 times, then bend the glass till it snaps. Make sure you watch for shards and bend it away from your face. It’s as sharp as glass. Keep looking for updates!
Keep in mind the glass is not in yet, I simply slipped the glass in the slot.