I just today used gimp to “photoshop” the graphics to the scale of my scoreboard. Quite easy learning curve on this program.
Thanks to http://canuckfanatic92.tumblr.com for most of the graphics.
I am still going to be adding a home/away and time labels to the front part as well as another action picture.
Check back soon!
I have attached the scoreboard to the PVC pipe that I attached to the sides of the table. I used 1.25 inch diameter pipe and 90° elbows for the corners. To attatch the pipes to the table I used 2 bolts. To strap the scoreboard to the pipe I used 2 1.25 inch pipe brackets. I placed underneath those a half inch bolt spacer so that I can have access to the control panel on the top of the board.
Looking forward to using this at my fantasy football draft coming up in August!
Finished the box for the scoreboard.
I super glued the boards together using a hot glue gun.
I’m still going to be adding some graphics to it to make it look more realistic.
Here are my rough plans for the scoreboard. I found a board of masonite and traced out the pattern and cut it.
I will have more photos and commentary when I begin assembling the whole thing. Check back soon.
Finished the boards. I used electrical tape for the red and yellow parts. It worked out well although there are
parts I would like to fix.
Moving on to building the casing for the scoreboard.
I fixed one of the inferred sensors that had a lose connection. I wired them into the puck catcher and it now works.