Finished the box for the scoreboard.
I super glued the boards together using a hot glue gun.
I’m still going to be adding some graphics to it to make it look more realistic.
I have finished the ads on the boards for the table. I used Gimp to edit the logos and printed them using a laser printer. I then glued them on with a spray glue from Walmart. You can find this spray at any hardware or craft store.
I then used red electrical tape for the top trim on the boards and covered all the wood with it that was showing from when I shortened the boards. It looks fantastic. I still need to find some thin yellow electrical tape I can use for the bottom.
I added the glass for now to just see how it will look.